- Path setting programme design
- Choice based credit system with flexible learning environment
- Perspective building with strong theoretical foundation
- Application oriented papers for practice learning
- Thematic workshops for professional skill development
- Field work for experiential learning
Learning within class room through Lectures
- Brain sketching and Group Discussions
- Mind Mapping and Simulation Method
- Case Study and Situational Analyses
Learning through Exposure
Unique learning opportunities through the institutional activities
- TOT Programmes
- International Youth Exchange Programmes
- Ship for World Youth Programme
- Participation in Common Wealth Training programmes in Youth Development
- Observance of national and International days
- Thematic consultation workshops
- Two weeks orientation programme on knowledge searching techniques, book review, Group discussion, Assignment writing & Seminar presentation.
- Customised Language proficiency classes.
- Celebrating multiculturalism
- Mentorship facilitating advice and guidance in academic and personal matters for students.
- On campus counselling for the needy
- Co-curricular pursuits through hobby clubs which provide opportunity for discovery of talents and expression of creativity.
- Interaction with eminent personalities, statesmen, parliamentarians, National Leaders etc.
- Enabling environment for allround development.
Selected Students will get overseas opportunities in the Youth Exchange programmes. So far students of RGNIYD have participated in the Youth Exchange programmes in Japan, China, Malaysia, South Korea, Pakistan , Maldives, Papua New Guinea etc.