Current Size: 100%
Examination Form for PG Programme
1. Before submitting the Application Forms for Examination through online the candidates are advised to satisfy themselves with the eligibility conditions that are laid down by the Institute to appear for the examination.
2. Any Application not accompanied by the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected.
3. Fee Particulars:
a. Exam Fee – per Subject : Rs.100/-
b. Cost of Statement of Marks : Rs.100/-
c. Dissertation & Viva Voce Examination : Rs. 500/-
d. Provisional Certificate : Rs. 200/-
e. Condonation of 10% attendance : Rs.250/- (per course) **
f. Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 10.03.2017 (Friday) (without Late Fee)
g. With Late fee of Rs.25/- per day : 17.03.2017 (Friday)
4. Examination fe shall be paid through the Challan or Online
5. Final Eligiblity for appearing the Semester Exam will be notified upon verification of application form, attendnace of the students. Students shall take due care while submitting online application. No further alternation could be made upon submission.
** Applicable as per clause 7 (Attendance and Provision of Relaxation) of the Student Hand Book
4. Examination fee may be paid through the Challan
SB A/C No: 2926101006030
Branch: Canara Bank, Sriperumbudur
Note : Institute copy of the challan may be handed over to Academic Section
4. Final eligibility for appearing the Semester Exam will be notified upon verification of application form, attendance of the students.